X1 Pro Gen 2 36-72V 5000W Extreme mid drive conversion kit (With torque sensor)
Controller: BAC2000 controller (setting: 72V)
Display: 750c display
Bottom bracket width: 68-83mm version
Crank arm length: 170mm
Chainring options: 11/63T (aluminium chain guard)
With Brass Gear and upgraded crank set Flywheel 2.0
Please watch this video to find out more.
This is the very latest edition with Torque Sensing, Where the amount of pressure on the pedal dictates the amount of power to be used by the motor. Give your legs the power of an android! The system directly feels how much effort you put through the pedals and adjusts the power accordingly, to give you that bionic man but natural feel like you you are a part of the bike and not just spinning the pedals.
When comparing prices, remember shipping costs, tax if you’re in the UK, cost is included free delivery with UPS and delivery within 3 working days.
STOCK ITEM (Torques sensing, 11/63 chain version with 36T chainwheel.
- Motor-reduction assembly 11/63
- Square taper Torque Sensing Bottom bracket and freewheel crank set no issis available)
- Water proof wires
- Spacer for 68mm/83mm bottom bracket (For 68/73/83mm version
- Torque Sensing PAS sensor (integrated with bottom bracket)
- Fully Water proof
- 750c (500c available on request but will not go to 72v)
- ASI BAC2000 set to 36-72V
- Half Twist Throttle or Thumb Throttle (optional)
- Speed sensor
- 38T bicycle Steel (extra strong) narrow wide chain wheel
- Aluminum controller guard
- Brass Gears
More details can be found here:
For fitting and install instructions, please look here:
Please note, we give a full warranty on this. The motor is `in it latest version, now more reliable than ever and modified to improve the end result of the earlier versions. CYC in Hong Kong are giving an excellent warranty but sometime there is a wait until a part is redesigned or goes to fabrication. Parts are normally shipped to us with 10 working days
Take a look here:
219H Chain version:
To fit BBS 68/73/83 mm kit (comes with adapters)
Help and instructions: https://www.cycmotor.com/faq